If the jager bomb isn’t quite for you, try its Irish cousin: the Irish car bomb.
- ¾ pint Guinness
- ½ shot Irish cream liqueur
- ½ shot Irish whiskey
Follow these steps:
- Pour shot of irish cream liqueur and irish whiskey into a shot glass (half and half of each)
- Cheers with friends
- Drop shot into glass of Guinness
- Chug entire drink as fast as possible.
- repeat steps 1-4 and turn up.
Helen Yang ("Hel Ya", Writer) synthesizes Turn Up's creative energies into online form. She has partied in cities outside of New York from L.A. to Shanghai. Hel Ya currently resides in Queens, NY.